International Engineering Conference 2022-Misurata University
About the Conference
The International Engineering Conference (IEC-MU22) aims to provide a scientific platform to present topics related to engineering sciences in all its branches that can be simulated to overcome many of the problems facing the industrial and service sectors, and to find solutions to address those problems and challenges in order to achieve sustainable development.
For this purpose, the faculty of engineering at Misurata University is pleased to organize this scientific event and welcomes academics, researchers, engineers and students to the International Engineering Conference in its second edition, which will be held on October 6, 2022 in the city of Misurata, Libya.
In order to achieve the objectives of the conference, the faculty invites all interested locally and internationally to submit research and present it in this conference, where these works will be evaluated by academics specialized in all engineering fields and will be published in the International Journal of Engineering and Information Technology (IJEIT).
We wish all participants in this conference a successful participation and look forward to seeing you in the city of Misurata soon.
- Evaluating the infrastructure in Libya and its development prospects.
- Development of architecture engineering and its applications.
- Studying the exploration, production and manufacturing methods in the gas and oil sector and improving them.
- Studying the developments of materials science and engineering and their applications.
- Improvement of quality systems and engineering management.
- Studying the mechanical and thermal systems and their development methods.
- Developing the electrical and electronic technologies.
- Evaluating the environmental problems and risks and their treatment methods.
- Analyzing the reality of renewable energy use in Libya and the ways of its utilization.
- Civil engineering, concrete structures and water resources.
- Engineering of roads, bridges and ports.
- Architecture, urban planning and sustainable environment.
- Oil, Mining and gas engineering.
- Engineering alloy, ceramic, polymers and composites.
- Materials engineering and nanotechnology.
- Industrial engineering, quality and the 4th industrial revolution.
- Mechanical engineering, modeling and design.
- Electrical power engineering.
- Electronic and communication engineering.
- Control and automation engineering.
- Environmental and industrial safety engineering.
- Renewable energies.
Paper submission deadline: July 31st , 2022
Notification of acceptance: August 15th, 2022
IEC-MU-2022 dates: October 6 , 2022
Participation and Publication Regulation
• To submit the paper in accordance with the specified publication template.
• The research must be genuine and written in accordance with publication regulations and research ethics.
• The author is solely responsible for his/her research contents.
• The research must not be published or submitted for publication by any other means of publication during the time of submission.
• The research will be subjected to a review and refereed by special academics in the research field.